Necessary knowledge for a small ride on road rollers
1. During operation, the road roller should start before starting to vibrate, and the internal combustion engine should be set to medium speed first, and then adjusted to high speed.
2. When shifting and reversing, stop the machine first, and reduce the speed of the internal combustion engine when shifting.
3. It is strictly forbidden for the roller to vibrate on solid ground.
4. When the water content of the soil exceeds 30%, it is not allowed to roll, and when the water content is less than 5%, it should be properly sprinkled.
5. The longitudinal slope of the working section should not exceed the maximum gradability of the roller, and the transverse slope should not be greater than 20°.
6. When changing the forward and backward directions of the roller, it should be done after the rollers stop, and the reversing clutch should not be used for braking.
7. When rolling on a new road, it should be rolled from the middle to the outside. When rolling, the distance from the edge of the roadbed should not be less than 0.5m.
8. When rolling a soft subgrade, it should be rolled 1 to 2 times without vibration, and then vibrated and rolled.
9. When rolling, the vibration frequency should be consistent. For vibratory rollers with adjustable vibration frequency, the vibration frequency should be adjusted first before the operation, and the vibration frequency should not be adjusted without vibration.
10. The adjustment of the reversing clutch, vibration clutch, and brake should be carried out after the main clutch is disengaged.
11. Do not use fast gear when going up or downhill, and do not slide in neutral when going downhill. When making sharp turns, including articulated vibratory rollers rolling in small turns, it is strictly forbidden to use fast gears.
12. The roller must not engage in vibration when driving at high speed.
13. When stopping, stop the vibration first, then put the reversing mechanism in the middle position, put the transmission in neutral, and finally pull up the hand brake lever, and the internal combustion engine will turn off after idling for a few minutes.
14. After the operation, the road roller should be parked on a flat and firm place and braked. It should not be parked on the edge of the dirt road or on a slope, nor should it be parked in a place that hinders traffic.
15. When the road roller is transferred to a long distance from the construction site, it should be transported by car or flatbed trailer, and should not be towed by other vehicles.