In road construction, the application of small road rollers is becoming more and more extensive. Compared with large road rollers, the advantages of small road rollers are that they are flexible and convenient to use, and have a larger operating range, so they are gradually favored by many construction parties. However, during the long-term use of the roller, it is inevitable that there will be problems of one kind or another, such as the roller slipping. So, when the slipping problem occurs during the normal operation of the small road roller, how should we correctly deal with it and effectively prevent it?
1. Handling when the roller is slipping. The slipping of the brake is mainly caused by the reduction of friction.
The slipping caused by the reduction of the friction force of the small roller friction plate can be solved by replacing the new friction plate. The friction force of the friction brake depends not only on the pressure of the pressure plate but also has a great relationship with the friction coefficient of the friction plate. The brake friction plate should have a large friction coefficient. If the friction plate is used for a long time, the friction surface is ablated and hardened, and there is oil or moisture, the friction coefficient will be reduced, resulting in brake slippage.
During the construction operation of the small road roller, if the phantom clutch or the vibration clutch is found to be slipping, stop the machine immediately. Then check the machine and use it after troubleshooting. Do not increase the accelerator and try to drive with high power and high speed, otherwise, the clutch plate will be easily burned out.
2. Preventive measures for roller skidding
1) Observe the oil level gauge on the side of the oil tank of the small roller. When the hydraulic oil is too little, add the same brand of hydraulic oil.
2) Frequently check whether the installation bolts of filters, valves, motors, oil pumps, oil cylinders, etc. are loose, and whether there is oil leakage at each joint.
3) Regularly check the amount of oil, fuel, and hydraulic oil in the engine of the small road roller, and add new oil to the specified oil indicator scale as required.
4) The hydraulic oil tank needs to be cleaned and changed every six months. When adding or changing hydraulic oil, be careful not to mix impurities and dirt into the oil tank.
5) Add calcium-based grease to each lubricating nipple in time to ensure sufficient lubrication of the equipment, check the nozzles, joints, and filters of the sprinkler system, and clean the small road roller regularly.
As a kind of construction machinery with a heavy workload, due to the specific and harsh working environment of small road rollers, it is inevitable that there will be slippage. In the face of this situation, we do not need to be too anxious, as long as we take effective measures in time to deal with it, Active prevention can guarantee the normal and safe operation of the road roller.